Thank you to those who have reached out via email and Remind! Love you guys-- all of you! THIRD period class -- you need to respond to the Google Form. AP Exam
- Yes, there will still be an AP exam offered for APUSH.
- The format of the exam will be different. Instead of an in-person, 4 hour exam, it will be conducted online and be 45 minutes.
- The exam will only have content from Periods 1 to 7. This is good, as Period 7 ends with WWII (we are right on track).
- The College Board has not finalized this new exam yet. We have been told it will be "Free Response." That could be short answer questions and/or the DBQ/LEQ essays.
- We should be receiving more concrete info by April 3rd from College Board. Check out the following links:
- College Board's AP Update for Schools
- College Board's AP Test Info for Students and Free Online Review
- I am holding off on entering in the scores for the Unit 8 Exam. The district has yet to finalize its decision on grading at this time. For those who still have to make it up, dont worry. We will figure this out.
- Crash Course Review quizzes have been suspended at this time. My advice - still go through the review book as we may resume the quizzes. It's also a good idea if you plan on taking the AP exam.
- The New Deal DBQ essay has also been suspended at this time.
- When I know more -- I'll provide another update.
- Start reading, and taking notes for, chapters 25 and 26. Next week, I will start to upload recorded lectures over those chapters so we can cover WWII. Yes, the outlines are a good idea if you like using them.
- I may also set up video conferences so we can interact. I'll let you know.
- You may have assignments posted for Unit 9 in the future - make sure to keep checking in on this website or itslearning.
- Recorded lectures and video conferences are all uncharted territory for me - I greatly appreciate your patience. I also welcome any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. ;)
- If you have learned anything from taking this class, you all should be confident that we WILL get through this current crisis.
- All of you are more than capable of handling the changes to the AP exam this year and, provided you put in the work, will perform splendidly.
- If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to send me an email/remind. I'll do my best to respond within 24 hours.
- Here's a cool image Gallos found that provides an excellent example of CONTEXTUALIZATION: